Human Allergic Reactions to Chemicals in Household products
1. Human Allergic reactions to chemicals
The topic elaborates the human response to some household chemicals that affects the normal operation of the body. These may lead to conditions like asthmatic conditions, hay fever, and food allergies.
2. What kind of household chemicals leads to the allergic reaction on the body?
What are the preventions measures to be taken to cater and assist in solving the problem that has affected so many people in the society?
3. Definition of terms
Allergy is the condition that is caused by the hypersensitivity of the immune system of the individual to the external environment that causes some minor problems to some people in the society (Choi, Schmidbauer, Sundell, Hasselgren, Spengler & Bornehag, 2010).
Allergic reactions are reactions that take place between the antigen and the antibodies of the person resulting in some effects on the individual’s body system.
Household chemicals refer to the things that are artificially made from the manufacturing companies that we commonly use on a daily basis. It applies to things like blue band, the cooking oil or fat and smearing oils and many others.
4. The subject is fascinating because it elaborates on the things that happen to people in the society and perhaps we have heard of people complaining about the conditions.
The aim of the study is to evaluate the household chemical products that we use daily and how they lead to the human allergic reactions (Choi, Schmidbauer, Sundell, Hasselgren, Spengler & Bornehag, 2010). The study aims to answer the questions; what are the specific chemicals that can lead to the reaction since not all the household products may result in the effects and how to prevent the reactions or the allergies. The water, milk and other substances that we take contain chemicals that the allergic reactions. However, the treatment for the condition is the use of the allergic shots and the immune suppressants to control the conditions.
6. The Literature Review
The research conducted in the United Kingdom shows that ten million adults were unable to take milk products and mustard because they experience a different reaction on their body after taking the products (Choi, Schmidbauer, Sundell, Hasselgren, Spengler & Bornehag, 2010). I the U.S 1060 people have been reported to have the environmental allergy. The reported cases include skin rashes, itching, vomiting, and others.
7. Method and Findings
The study involved the use of the secondary sources of information like the website and others to get to the findings. It was found that the carpets we utilization in the houses harbor chemical allergens and dust particles that have led to various allergic conditions. Moreover, the food substances like the cooking fat have some chemicals that might trigger allergic reactions within the body (Choi, Schmidbauer, Sundell, Hasselgren, Spengler & Bornehag, 2010).
8. Possible question for further research
What are the things we should do to get rid of the allergic nature or condition in our environment completely without any trace?
9. Most of the common causative agents of Allergy are from the heavy metals like the lead and mercury (Choi, Schmidbauer, Sundell, Hasselgren, Spengler & Bornehag, 2010). However, the question that we may ask ourselves is that are all the heavy metals causative agents? The answer to these questions depends so much on the findings. Additionally, to be safe from all this is to make sure that the water or perhaps the foods we take are clean and the environment is also safe and is entirely dust free.
10. Work cited
Choi, H., Schmidbauer, N., Sundell, J., Hasselgren, M., Spengler, J., & Bornehag, C. G. (2010). Common household chemicals and the allergy risks in pre-school age children. PloS one, 5(10), e13423.
11. Most of the allergic conditions are profound and have led to various effects in the society. Most of the people do not have the freedom to eat some foods while others have the capacity to eat anything without any problem. This may indicate that the immune system of the individual is imperative in this case.